Monday, September 1, 2014

My famous pizza!!

Hey, family!

Congratulations to Lori and Brent on the new baby Joseph!  ...can't wait to meet my new nephew!!

I know it's a shocker, but we made these Zone t-shirts, and the zone voted me
as Superman. I'm not complaining, mind you, I just need some muscles :P
So nothing super exciting happened this week. ...And we weren't able to have the noche de hogar with the Micheli familia last week because they wanted to do something a bit more special to celebrate their baptisms! So they waited a week so they could have a bit more money! But we do have a Family Night scheduled with them for this Saturday! So we'll then try to get to the dad to accept a baptismal date and go to church!

We sadly lost our our investigadores Alsidis y Rita who have moved into the Zone Leaders' area. So that kinda' sucks that we lose them.  Of course, the real goal is to help the people come unto Christ ...and it obviously doesn't matter who does the helping :)  So I'm sure the ZL's will do a fine job.

I kinda' got sick today. I woke up with a sore throat, and it has gotten progressively worse throughout the day. No!!!! ...I don't wont to get sick. It is sooo annoying to have to walk around in the heat when you are sick. But I suspect (hope) this is just something little. 
 

Can you say "coronary bypass"?
We played some Clue for P-day last Monday. Yup, your boy Clemons won both times. ...Um, I think those are the only times I have ever won Clue in my life. It was a nice p-day.  And I made my famous pizza; it was divine!!


Elder Ware had his birthday this week, so me and Elder Conway got him a nice ice cream cake!! It was nice to celebrate a birthday.
 
 
 
 
Oh, and nothing happened to us for transfers. I'm still in Reconquista training Elder Conway. And nothing happened with the other Elders either. Elder Ware and Elder Diez are still here as well!

Love you!!! 

Elder Clemons