Tuesday, January 21, 2014

4 Baptisms!! :D


Hermano Veron, Me, Sergio, ?, Caren, Rosa, ?, Julie, Elder Pickle
 
Rosa, Caren, and Julie
It was just incredible to see the joy on their faces as they came up out of the water. Sergio was finally at peace.  Rosa was super happy; her face was just shining. Caren is really quiet and rarely smiles, but when she came up out of the water, she did ...just for a moment :) and that just warmed my heart. :)  Julie is just this bubbly little girl; and she was so excited after she was baptized. :)
 
This was the happiest day I have had on my mission so far. Bringing people to greater truth and light, and seeing the happiness it brings them, is truly an indescribable experience. And obviously, their joy and happiness also rubs off on me. It is a sublime feeling I just can't fully express. It's just something you feel from them right after their baptism. In a way, their conversion strengthens mine.

Sergio
While I was born into the church, and have had the rare and special opportunity of being around this greater truth all my life, these new converts made the decision to change their whole lives and join the Church. I am daily amazed at the faith of these good brothers and sisters. Their faith far exceeds mine. It is truly something heavenly to be a part of someone's conversion, to see the light grow and emanate from their being. :) It is truly incredible. :)
 
I know this is the Lord's true Church. I know it, I live it. I am happy and honored to be a missionary right now. It is a privilege to serve the Lord throughout all of our daily struggles. I am a representative of the Lord Jesus Christ.
 
...and to bring just a few souls unto Him is priceless happiness.
 
 
Love you all! :D
 
Elder Clemons
 
 
Sergio was baptized by Hermano Veron
I baptized Rosa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Caren smiled just before this was taken :D
Julie's a cutie!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Me and my best new little friend Julie :)