Monday, March 9, 2015

We walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked...

The mission gave us each some motorbikes to help us preach in our area...
...we got to design our own.  Here's mine ;-)

Hello Familia,

How are you walking?    ¿Como Andan?    I hope you walk well  :)

Nothing super big happened this week.  We did divisiones with the Elders in BellaVista, but I already talked about that in my last letter. We also did some mini-divisiones with the Elders in Belgrano because one of them had had laser foot surgery on his in-grown toenails, haha.  That cost over $3000 pesos (editor: US $340)!! So we went over to their area to help them out because he couldn't work the whole week.


So Mirta and Vivianna are just as happy as ever ...to be baptized, to be clean, to be members of the Lord's true church. Fills me with joy to see them so happy. And this week, we set a new goal with them... to go to the TEMPLE! Mirta is super excited to go, and has already started to plan things so that she can go. And Vivianna would like us to teach her more about the temple in preparation.


So I kinda' feel like this week was one of those "trial" weeks ...and it was bound to happen, eh? We've had so much success lately, that I suppose we now have so suffer a little bit. We walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked. I must have lost some weight, but I doubt it 'cause no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to lose any here.

After all that walking, we found 3 new families to teach, had incredible first lessons with them, and then never found them again; they just wouldn't answer the door the 2nd time we came around. Just as an FYI, this has happened many times before ...but never with people so prepared as they were. We'll continue to visit them, and we'll see where it goes.


Tomorrow we have Consejo de Lideres, a big meeting of all the leaders. I'm pretty sure this will be my last one because transfers are coming up soon. And then the following day (Wednesday) is our next Zone meeting. I'm going to take advantage of that one, and try to talk to Presidente about our zone's new goals and progress since this week wasn't so good.

Well, that's about all that happened this week.  See ya next week!!!

Viva la vida!!!

Elder Clemons