Saturday, April 26, 2014

Scripture of the Week...

Hola Personas!
 
So in honor of what Ballard said about sharing what we have learned from Preach my Gospel, I would like to start a weekly PMG and Scripture thought. :)

Scripture:  Jacob 1:19
And we did magnify our office unto the Lord, taking upon us the responsibility, answering the sins of the people upon our own heads if we did not teach them the word of God with all diligence; wherefore, by laboring with our might their blood might not come upon our garments; otherwise their blood would come upon our garments, and we would not be found spotless at the last day.

I have been set apart to be a missionary, to teach and preach the truth. It has become my responsibility to bring others this knowledge. And if I do not, if I slack off in my service, I would expect at least a portion of their sins to be upon my shoulders :(  I become clean through my diligence to find, teach, and baptize. I suspect "magnifying your calling" is also an obligation and commandment.

Preach My Gospel:  Page 4 
It says here that I need to live worthy of my calling. That really touched me ...about the sacredness of my calling and purpose. That means that in each and every moment, I need to be striving to be a worthy witness of Christ. As a result, I try to focus during my studies, contact everyone I possibly can, and testify to everyone I meet.


Ok some news ...the church just told us that WE CAN NO LONGER RECEIVE PACKAGES OR LARGE ENVELOPES ANY MORE. Don't know why, but oh well. You can still send me normal cards, letters, and small envelopes.
 
Nothing super crazy happened this week.  OK, like, nothing happened this week. But transfers are coming up, and so I assume I will leave Fontanna some time soon.
 
Love the Mission!

Chau!!!

Elder Clemons