Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Good bye...

Well friends, it is time for me to depart to do my duty; to serve our Lord. I would just like to leave you with my testimony. I know the Church is true, for it is Christ's Church. Jesus suffered and atoned for each individual, and through that, he knows our struggles and needs. Through Christ's atonement we can repent and return to God in glory. God is eager to bless us, he just asks simply that we follow him, and as we follow him, we will become happy. Salvation is found in Christ and comes through the Atonement. He is the ONLY way.

If you desire to email me while I'm away in Argentina (which I beg you do)

My email is:
   tclemons@myldsmail.net

My MTC address is:
   Elder Travis Alexander Clemons
   AUG12 ARG-RES
   2007 N 900 E Unit 82
   Provo UT 84602

May we continually serve God.